RFT Safety Measures
|In line with current recommendations from government and our hosts, the University of Reading, we will implement the following policies for your comfort and safety:|
- We politely request our customers wear a mask when moving around the theatre or Palmer building but you are welcome to remove it when seated.
- Our fully trained staff will be wearing masks to help guide you to your seats.
- There will be extra cleaning before and after each performance and hand sanitiser will be available.
- Cushions will not be available but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- Our capacity will be limited to 104 people. Since the theatre has a capacity of over 400 you will be able to space yourself out comfortably. The 104 limit means that the room is safely ventilated and has good air flow.
- We recommend advance booking or getting here early as the reduced capacity will mean that there are fewer tickets available.
- All ticket payments can be made online before you arrive or at the Box Office by contactless card reader.
- We will no longer be able to accept cash payments.
- We will be asking our customers to maintain a respectful distance from other customers e.g. 2m when queuing and we will institute a one-way system for entry and exit